Palo Alto, CA, April 20th, 2023
Boba Network, a multichain layer 2 optimistic rollup that aims to unlock the potential of rollup technology and enable interoperability between blockchains and the real world, is pleased to announce its integration with Obvious, the self-custodial multi-chain smart contract wallet. As part of the integration, BOBA network users will be able to track and transact with assets on the BOBA network through Obvious. They can also interact with dApps on the BOBA network.
Obvious is a self-custody wallet that brings together assets across multiple EVM chains and powers your cross-chain transactions by giving you safe, fast, and affordable bridging & swapping routes within the app. Here are some more features of the app:
- Smart Asset Rollup: Obvious shows all the different variants of your tokens in different forms rolled up together in one clean neat view.
- Cross-chain Transactions: Obvious has a clean 1 click transaction interface on its app. You can send, receive, swap, cross-chain swap, and bridge natively within the app across 17 chains including BOBA and track its progress.
- Web3 Native Address Book: Obvious has its own address book that you can use to store web3 addresses and it automatically adds the address you interact with
- Notifications: Obvious notifies you of every activity that happens in your wallet and also lets you track the progress of your transactions
- Seedless Recovery: Obvious also has seedless recovery which is a superior backup and recovery method that lets you split your seed phrases into 3 parts storing them in 3 places for better security.
- dApp Connect: You can connect with dApps using WalletConnect seamlessly across your wallets.
- Multi-Wallet Connect: You can connect as many wallets as you want using Multi-wallet Connect to your Obvious app
“We’re excited to partner with Obvious and offer our community another wallet to interact with BOBA,” said a core contributor of Boba Network. “With this integration, users can now use a multi-chain wallet that has a great user experience and lets you transact natively on the mobile app”
“We’re thrilled to add BOBA to our list of supported chains and continue spreading the adoption of the crypto,” said Himanshu Retarekar, CEO of Obvious. “The Boba Network’s ecosystem is rich with use cases, and we’re looking forward to giving BOBA even more use cases along the way.”
About Boba Network
Boba Network is a multichain layer 2 optimistic rollup that aims to unlock the potential of rollup technology and enable interoperability between blockchains and the real world. The protocol is fully compatible with EVM-based tools and has already deployed multichain support for Ethereum, Avalanche, BNB, and Fantom, supporting lightning-fast transactions and fees anywhere from 40-100X less than the respective layer-1. Boba Network is powered by HybridCompute™ technology that brings the power of Web2 on-chain, with smarter smart contracts that allow developers to leverage off-chain compute and real-world data to deliver enriched experiences for decentralized applications.
Obvious is a self-custody wallet that brings together assets across EVM & non-EVM chains and powers your cross-chain transactions by giving you safe, fast, and affordable bridging & swapping routes within the app. Obvious wallet is one of the best apps out there for your multi-chain experience with its exceptional user experience and a wide variety of features in its mobile app. Obvious is mobile-first and is designed for experiencing crypto on the go.
For more information, please visit https://boba.network/ or https://www.obvious.technology/